Real Property Investment Strategies for 2013
20th Feb 2013
You are invited to an exclusive free workshop on Wednesday 20th February 2013 with property expert Ayda Shabanzadeh. Discover exactly how to:
- Invest without compromising your lifestyle
- Make additional income from property investment
- Pay off your home loan in less than 8 years
- Understand how the banks assess your lending potential
- Take advantage of tax benefits
- Know what to look for in an investment property
- Recognise patterns and cycles of the property market
- Get direct access to exclusive pre-public investment properties
- Get access to positive cash-flow properties
- Plan now for 2013 and a future of choices.
Brisbane property market gathers momentum in 2013 - Don't miss the bus!
As 2013 gets well and truly underway, it is evident that the Brisbane property market is well in recovery, and picking up momentum.
There are currently strong signals that the global economy is strengthening significantly. Not only is the fiscal drama in the United States now resolved, Chinese economists are forecasting their nation will achieve growth of up to 8.5 percent this year. Looking closer to home, interest rates are at historical lows as the Federal Government firmly encourages spending in our promising local economy.
Savvy locals are acting now upon these factors, as well as our current placement in the property cycle, commonly known as a buyer’s market. We invite you to join them, by attending our free workshop on 20 February 2013. Ayda Shabanzadeh from Grow Consulting Group, has helped hundreds of other locals create choices for their future by investing in profitable property opportunities within their affordability, and secure choices for their future.
Contact us now to register for our free workshop on Wednesday 20 February 2013, at 6.15pm Emporium Hotel – 1000 Ann St, Fortitude Valley, QLD. Call 07 3252 3785 or REGISTER HERE.